1 to 5 paxs: RM330 per vehicle "Private Tour"
Waterfall In The Rainforest +
Batu Cave & Natural Hotspring
Experience the wonders of a Tropical Rainforest and enjoy a dip at the cascading waterfall which is 130 million years old. A splendid view of nature and wonderful waterfall, this green lung consists of about 1,214 hectares of "Forest Reserve" land has always been an ideal spot for the camera bugs, bird watchers, adventure trekkers and nature lovers - Kancing Waterfalls.
Tour Visits: Batu Cave, Icy Cool Waterfall and Natural Hotspring.
Tour code: TPB(PVT)
Tour departure: Daily
Duration: 4.5 hours
Hotel pick-up time: 08.30am
*Free pick-up and drop-off for Kuala Lumpur downtown hotels.
*Sightseeing tours in air-conditioned Tour Vehicle as per stated in the itinerary.
*Tour conducted in English.
*Meal, Drinks, Tipping & Any others NOT mentioned in the program.
Know Before You Go
* Complimentary Pick-up & Drop-off Services are limited to major hotels within the Golden Triangle Area and within 2 km from Petronas Twin Tower (KLCC) otherwise a surcharge of MYR25.00 per person will be imposed and the guests are advised to pay in cash directly to our driver concern.
* Please advise your hotel pick-up details when making the reservation.
* Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
* Casual wear & decent dressing when visiting places of worship.
* Kindly bring along extra clothes, towel & good grip sport shoes.
* Face mask is mandatory in all public areas by the Government of Malaysia.
Note: The above itinerary is subject to the final discretion of the local land operator.