1 to 5 paxs: RM800 per vehicle "Private Tour"
nursing with love
ELEPHANT SANCTUARY + ORANG ASLI VILLAGE
A centre established in 1989 for translocation of the elephants from areas where their habitats are being encroached by development, the injured and the orphaned baby elephants will be treated before they are being released or relocated into the deep jungle. The centre houses a number of trained elephants for the translocation of the wild elephants and over the past 30 years, the dedicated team of rangers has helped to resolve human-elephants conflicts by relocating more than 700 wild elephants.
~ Thank you for making my journey into the deep jungle.
~ A video presentation specially brought to you by the dedicated staff of National Elephant Conservation Centre who heard their cries.
~ Feeding the Elephants and visit to Aborigines Settlement.
Tour code: ES(PVT)
Duration: 7 hours
Hotel pick-up: 10.30am
*Conservation Donation Fund to Elephant Sanctuary.
*Free Hotel pick-up and drop-off within 2 km from Petronas Twin Tower (KLCC).
*Sightseeing tours in air-conditioned Tour Vehicle as per stated in the itinerary.
*Tour conducted in English.
*Meal, Drinks, Tipping & Any others NOT mentioned in the program.
Know Before You Go
* Complimentary Pick-up & Drop-off Services are limited to major hotels within the Golden Triangle Area and within 2 km from Petronas Twin Tower (KLCC) otherwise a surcharge of MYR25.00 per person will be imposed and the guests are advised to pay in cash directly to our driver concern.
* Please advise your hotel pick-up details when making the reservation.
* Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
* Casual wear, please bring along extra clothes, towel & slippers.
* Face mask is mandatory in all public areas by the Government of Malaysia.
Note: All the park activities are subject to weather condition & ranger clearance.
The above itinerary is subject to the final discretion of the local land operator.