1 to 5 paxs: RM1050 per vehicle "Private Tour"
"IVORY SHORE" PANGKOR ISLAND
Have Great Fun with the Whispering Sea……..
Beach, Banana Boat & Snorkeling......
An Island of about 8 square kilometers, Nipah and Coral Beach are the selective areas for its beauty and wonderful breeze. Once a refuge for seamen in the early days that saw pirates, adventurers, merchants and soldiers of fortune passing through. Its now a sun-seeker, beach-comber and holiday seeker island where the sea is a calling.
Tour code: PGK(PVT)
Tour departure: Daily (Except Sunday)
Duration: 14 hours
Hotel pick-up: 07.30am
*Round Island Tour to Mini Great Wall Park & the Dutch Fort in Pangkor Island.
*Free Hotel pick-up and drop-off within 2 km from Petronas Twin Tower (KLCC).
*Sightseeing tours in air-conditioned Tour Vehicle as per stated in the itinerary.
*Tour conducted in English.
*Return Ferry Transfers (Lumut Jetty – Pangkor Jetty).
*Beach activities such as boat rides/water sports, Island Hopping to Marine Park & Snorkelling.
*Meal, Drinks, Tipping & Any others NOT mentioned in the program.
Know Before You Go
* Complimentary Pick-up & Drop-off Services are limited to major hotels within the Golden Triangle Area and within 2 km from Petronas Twin Tower (KLCC) otherwise a surcharge of MYR25.00 per person will be imposed and the guests are advised to pay in cash directly to our driver concern.
* Please advise your hotel pick-up details when making the reservation.
* Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
* Casual wear, please bring along extra clothes, towel, slippers and the necessities for swimming.
* Face mask is mandatory in all public areas by the Government of Malaysia.
Note: The above itinerary is subject to the final discretion of the local land operator.