Adult: RM950 per person
Child (age 3-12): RM300 per person
(Minimum 2 Adults per booking)
Penang Island "Peal Of The Orient" +
Orang Utan Island (Private Guided Tour With Lunch)
Taking the Northbound Expressway, the nature and charm of greens such as the palm trees, rubber trees and the mountain landscape at the far end brings much relieve to all Nature Lovers. An encounter with the “Man of the Forest” at the rehabilitation and conservation centre is simply a great joy to understand their talents and cheeky faces.
- An Encounter With The Man Of The Forest At Orang Utan Island. - Joy To Understand The Talents & Cheeky Faces Of Orang Utan.
- Enjoy Scenic Boat Ride To Orang Utan Island.
- Explore "Pearl Of The Orient" Penang Island.
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the Mainland on top of Penang Hill.
Tour visits: Orang Utan Sanctuary at the Island, Penang Hill, Batu Ferringhi Beach, Georgetown, Gurney Drive & Drive Through Penang Bridge.
Tour code: BMPEN (PVT)
Tour departure: Daily (Except Sunday)
Duration: 15 hours
Hotel pick-up time: 07.00am
*Local Set Lunch.
*Return Boat Ticket to Orang Utan Island.
*Funicular Train Ticket to Penang Hill.
*Free pick-up and drop-off for Kuala Lumpur downtown hotels.
*Tour conducted in English.
*Tipping & any others NOT mentioned in the program.
Know Before You Go
*Complimentary Pick-up & Drop-off Services are limited to major hotels within the Golden Triangle Area and within 2 km from Petronas Twin Tower (KLCC) otherwise a surcharge of MYR25.00 per person will be imposed and the guests are advised to pay in cash directly to our driver concern.
* Please advise your hotel pick-up details when making the reservation.
* Please advise any vegetarian meal request.
* Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
* Casual wear with good walking shoes.
Note: The above itinerary is subject to the final discretion of the local land operator.