1 to 5 paxs: RM900 per vehicle "Private Tour"
BEST OF MALACCA
Malacca a prosperous centre attracted powerful invaders and in 1511, the Portuguese took control of Malacca followed by the Dutch in 1641 and as from 1826 it was then ruled by the British East India Company. Today this once battered city shows it remnants left behind by each rule during its glorious days.
Tour Highlight: Stadhuy's (Red Square), Christ Church, St. Paul's Hill, Portuguese Settlement, Cheng Hoon Teng, Street of Harmony, Souvenirs Hunting at Jonker's Street, Porta de Santiago & Explore Straits Mosque by the Sea.
Tour code: MKZ(PVT)
Duration: 10 hours
Hotel pick-up: 08.30AM
* Free pick-up and drop-off for Kuala Lumpur downtown hotels.
* Sightseeing tours in air-conditioned Tour Vehicle as per state in the itinerary.
* Guided Tour conducted in English.
* Meal, Drinks, Entrance Fee, Tipping & any others NOT mentioned in the program.
Know Before You Go
* Complimentary Pick-up & Drop-off Services are limited to major hotels within the Golden Triangle Area and within 2 km from Petronas Twin Tower (KLCC) otherwise a surcharge of MYR25.00 per person will be imposed and the guests are advised to pay in cash directly to our driver concern.
* Please advise your hotel pick-up details when making the reservation.
* Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
* Casual wear, comfortable good walking shoes & decent dressing when visiting places of worship.
* Face mask is mandatory in all public areas by the Government of Malaysia.
Note: The above itinerary is subject to the final discretion of the local land operator.