1 to 5 paxs: RM600 per vehicle "Private Tour"
GARDEN CITY OF PUTRAJAYA +
BATU CAVES + COUNTRYSIDE TOUR
Tour Highlight: Journey takes 40 minutes from Kuala Lumpur City to Putra Jaya which is the Administrative Office of the Federal Government. Visit Prime Minister’s Office (view only), Lake Side, Palace of Justice, Putra Square, Seri Gemilang Bridge, Putra Mosque, Drive pass Putra Jaya Convention Center (PICC), Boulevard & the Administrative Offices of the Federal Government.
Continue visit to Tien Hoe Temple which is a Buddhist Temple. At Batu Caves, be prepared to climb the 272 steps to reach the cave. While climbing the steps, watch out for the monkeys. Inside the cave there is a Hindu Shrine. Tour takes us to the Local Batik Cottage Industry & Royal Selangor Pewter Factory.
Tour code: PJC(PVT)
Duration: 8 hours
Hotel pick-up: 08.30am
*Free Hotel pick-up and drop-off within 2 km from Petronas Twin Tower (KLCC).
*Sightseeing tours in air-conditioned Tour Vehicle as per stated in the itinerary.
*Tour conducted in English.
*Meal, Drinks, Tipping & Any others NOT mentioned in the program.
Know Before You Go
* Complimentary Pick-up & Drop-off Services are limited to major hotels within the Golden Triangle Area and within 2 km from Petronas Twin Tower (KLCC) otherwise a surcharge of MYR25.00 per person will be imposed and the guests are advised to pay in cash directly to our driver concern.
* Please advise your hotel pick-up details when making the reservation.
* Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
* Casual wear, comfortable good walking shoes & decent dressing when visiting places of worship.
* Face mask is mandatory in all public areas by the Government of Malaysia.
Note: The above itinerary is subject to the final discretion of the local land operator.