1 to 5 paxs: RM750 per vehicle "Private Tour"
“WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD”
"ISLAND BELOW SEA LEVEL" & SUBURB OF MORIB
SEPANG GOLD COAST, MORIB BEACH, DONG ZEN GARDEN, NATIVE & FISHING VILLAGE, WORLD WAR II MONUMENT
“Experience the enchanting coastal shore and the suburb of wonderful nature”
Stepping aside from the hustle and bustle of city life, trip takes to the best part of the coastal area where sunshine and wind breeze brighten up the day with its quietness that leads us to the Native Village where one can find the very best of great sculptures and to the very tip of the island. Here is one of those areas where the locals come to look for life seashells. Drive through landscape full of greens lining along the stretch of country road which can easily accommodate the landings of any aircraft and then settle down for a beautiful fresh seafood lunch (on own expense) at the river bank. Proceed to the Dong Zhen Garden and then to the World War II Monument where the Indian Battalion scarificed their lives under the British Marine during the Japanese Invasion in 1945. The objective was to retake Malaya from the Japanese however Japan surrendered days before the invasion force arrived. Landing went ahead in which about 300 vehicles were lost due to the soft sand which was totally unsuitable for unloading vehicles.Walk at the beach and enjoy the beauty of nature all around. Get an ice cool drink or coffee while enjoying the sea breeze under the casurina trees.
Tour Visit: Art Wood Carving Museum, Island Below Sea-Level, Tip of Island, Indian Memorial at Morib Beach, Dong Zen Garden, Villages & Sepang Gold Coast Area.
Tour code: CRMS(PVT)
Duration: 9 hours
Hotel pick-up: 08.30am
*Free Hotel pick-up and drop-off within 2 km from Petronas Twin Tower (KLCC).
*Sightseeing tours in air-conditioned Tour Vehicle as per stated in the itinerary.
*Tour conducted in English.
*Meal, Drinks, Entrance Fee, Tipping & Any others NOT mentioned in the program.
Know Before You Go
* Complimentary Pick-up & Drop-off Services are limited to major hotels within the Golden Triangle Area and within 2 km from Petronas Twin Tower (KLCC) otherwise a surcharge of MYR25.00 per person will be imposed and the guests are advised to pay in cash directly to our driver concern.
* Please advise your hotel pick-up details when making the reservation.
* Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
* Casual wear, comfortable good walking shoes & decent dressing when visiting places of worship.
* Please bring along extra clothes, towel & slippers.
* Face mask is mandatory in all public areas by the Government of Malaysia.
Note: The above itinerary is subject to the final discretion of the local land operator.