Adult: RM1500 per person (Twin sharing)
Child (age 3-12): RM1200 per person (With or Without Extra bed/Extra mattress)
*Note: Minimum 2 Adults per booking
2 days / 1 night kampung stay at cherating beach
Elephant Sanctuary, Turtle Sanctuary & Fireflies Watching Along The Riverbank
Cherating is a typical quiet kampong area with beautiful quiet beach and twinkling stars at night is just "Nature's Dream". Look out for the brilliantly synchronize flashing firefly along the dark river-bank and a tour to the leatherback sea turtles sanctuary that comes to shore to lay their eggs – (60 days).
Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary is a centre established in 1989 for translocation of the elephants from areas where their habitats are being encroached by development. The injured ones and the orphaned baby elephants are nursed at the center before they are being relocated into the jungle by the dedicated team of rangers that are trained for the translocation of the wild elephants.
*** Tour Departs on Every Monday, Wednesday & Friday only.
Tour code: 2D1NECH
Duration: 2 Days / 1 Night
Day 01: Kuala Lumpur – Elephant Sanctuary – Cherating Beach – Fireflies Watching Along The Riverbank (Local Village Lunch)
1000 hrs: Pick-up at your hotel in Kuala Lumpur City Centre. Depart for Elephant Sanctuary.
Tour Visit: Video Presentation by the National Elephant Conservation Centre, Feeding the Elephants and Aborigines Settlement.
***Note: All the park activities are subject to weather condition and ranger clearance.
Continue our journey to Cherating Beach. Program also takes us to see the wonderful world of fireflies along the riverbank before calling it a night. Millions of such self lighted insects demonstrating their power of love to their opposite sex.
***Note: Fireflies watching is subject to weather condition.
*Overnight stay at Cherating Beach.
Day 02: Cherating Beach – Turtle Sanctuary – Kuantan Beach - Kuala Lumpur (Local Breakfast) Get to the beach for a morning swim and enjoy the warm sunshine.
Walk around the local kampong resort and relax over a local coffee.
Check out hotel by 1200 hrs.
The visiting of the turtle sanctuary is certainly an experience. Knowing and understanding the life of this long life creature into the open sea is fascinating and to being able to hold on one to release brings real joy to see them wading towards the open sea where they belong.
***Note: Releasing of baby turtles is subject to availability.
Proceed to Kuantan for Lunch (at own expense).
Visit the famous local batik handicraft centre and Kuantan beach front before departing for Kuala Lumpur. Expected to arrive into Kuala Lumpur by 2000 hrs.
*** END OF OUR SERVICES ***
Note: The above itinerary is subject to the final discretion of the local land operator.
- 01 night accommodation at Local Village Resort at Cherating Beach (Twin-share).
- 01 Local Breakfast & 01 Local Village Lunch.
- Conversation Donation Fund to Elephant Sanctuary & Turtle Sanctuary.
- Boat for fireflies watching.
- Transfer & Sightseeing tour in air-conditioned Tour Vehicle as stated in the itinerary.
- Free Hotel pick-up and drop-off within 2 km radius from Petronas Twin Tower (KLCC).
- Tour conducted in English.
- Standard Travel Insurance.
- Malaysia Hotel Tourism Tax @ RM10 per room per night.
- Any others NOT mentioned in the program.
- A non-refundable deposit of RM500 is required upon booking & balance payment has to be made 14 days before date of arrival.
- Room is subject to availability at time of confirm booking.
- Please enquire on room availability & confirmation before making payment.
Before You Go
- Complimentary Pick-up & Drop-off Services are limited to major hotels within the Golden Triangle Area and within 2 km from Petronas Twin Tower (KLCC) otherwise a surcharge of MYR25.00 per person will be imposed and the guests are advised to pay in cash directly to our driver concern.
- Child with/without extra Bed/Mattress is subject to availability.
- Light Cabin Baggage for overnight stay only.
- Casual wear, please bring along extra clothes, towel & slippers.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
When cancellation is made either by email against confirmed booking, the following charges shall apply.
More than 30 days notice – 25% of the tour fare.
Less than 14 days notice – 50% of the tour fare.
Less than 1 week notice – 100% of the tour fare.