Adult: RM850 per person (Twin sharing)
Child (age 3-12): RM765 (Extra bed)
2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT "NATURE & FOREST" CAMERON HIGHLAND
Situated at the main range at 6,000ft., Cameron Highlands is a cool resort where most of the vegetables consumed in the country come from the Flower Nurseries, Vegetable Farms & Tea Farms running into thousands of acres are the drawing cards for the shuttle-bugs and so is the cool weather in the evening where mother-nature requires no air-conditioners in the resorts. Fresh air and forest of green rainforest opens its day to a welcoming cool mountain fresh air, peace and tranquility.
*** Tour Departs on Every Monday, Wednesday & Friday only.
Tour code: 2D1NCMR
Duration: 2 Days / 1 Night
Day 01: Kuala Lumpur - Cameron Highlands (Lunch / Dinner)
08.00 AM: Depart to Cameron Highlands.
Along the way stop at the Iskandar Waterfalls for some snap-shots and then also to visit the aborigine huts. Proceed along and stop over for a local steam-boat lunch (where all the vegetables are grown locally plus chicken and fish meat).
After lunch, proceed to visit: Tea Plantation, Butterfly & Insects Farm, Strawberry Farm and the Local Vegetable Market.
Overnight stay at Cameron Highlands.
Day 02: Cameron Highlands - Kuala Lumpur (Breakfast)
Breakfast at hotel.
09.00 AM: Visit Wild Orchids, Pitcher Plants & Herbal Plants at Mossy Forest by 4 x 4 Land-Rover (Sharing with other passengers).
After visit, back to resort.
Free at leisure.
Transfer back to Kuala Lumpur.
*** END OF OUR SERVICES ***
Note: The above itinerary is subject to the final discretion of the local land operator.
- 01 night accommodation at 3 star Hotel in Cameron Highlands.
- 01 Breakfast, 01 Steamboat Lunch & 01 Dinner.
- Entrance to Butterfly & Insect Farm and 4 x 4 Land-Rover to visit Mossy Forest.
- Transfer & Sightseeing tour in air-conditioned Licensed Tour Vehicle as stated in the itinerary.
- Tour conducted in English.
- Standard Travel Insurance.
- Any others NOT mentioned in the program.
- A non-refundable deposit of RM400 is required upon booking & balance payment has to be made 14 days before date of arrival.
- Room is subject to availability at time of confirm booking.
- Please enquire on room availability & confirmation before making payment.
When cancellation is made either by email against confirmed booking, the following charges shall apply.
More than 30 days notice – 25% of the tour fare.
Less than 14 days notice – 50% of the tour fare.
Less than 1 week notice – 100% of the tour fare.