Adult: RM1300 per person (Twin sharing)
Child (age 3-12): RM1040 (With or Without Extra bed/Extra mattress)
*Note: Minimum 2 Adults per booking
2 Day 1 Night "Crossroad Of The World" Malacca & Port Dickson Beach
"Crossroad Of Malacca” begins from the day the “East and West” meets to exchange their wares in this port of Malacca. Once a battered City that was ruled by the Portuguese in 1511, it then saw the Dutch invasion in 1641 and then by the British through the East India Company in 1826. Malacca was the trading center between the “East and the West” and it created much of attention which saw the downfall of the Malacca Sultanate. Take a walk down the memory horse-drawn carriage roads and the old buildings in which today lights up the yester-years such as the clogs worn during the early days, old antiques from heirlooms to tables and chairs, dresses worn by the Babas & Nyonas, the local traditional food and the precious interior of buildings tells us how and where it all begun. Buildings such as the Christ Church, Stadhuy’s, Porta De’ Santiago, St. Paul’s Church, Chinese Temple, Portuguese Settlement, Malacca River etc. are all a show piece of the past.
Fondly known as “PD” – Port Dickson has always been a playground for those who seek seaside that’s not too far away from the maddening crowd of a city. Situated along the busiest straits in the world – the Straits of Malacca, it is just an hour away from Kuala Lumpur.
Relax yourself at the beach, go for a swim or just laze around under the coconut tree fronds, or try walking up to the light-house that navigates the steamers passing by the horizon. This land of paradise is just beautiful and an hour away.
*** Tour Departs on Every Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday only.
Tour code: 2D1NMKZ
Duration: 2 Days / 1 Night
Day 01: Kuala Lumpur – Malacca (Baba Nyonya Lunch)
0800 hrs: Pick-up at your hotel in Kuala Lumpur City Centre. Depart for Malacca.
Tour Visit: Malacca River Cruise, Studhy’s (Red Square), Sultanate Palace Museum, Christ Church, St. Paul’s Hill, Portuguese Settlement, Jonker’s Walk, Cheng Hoon Teng, Street of Harmony, Porta De Santiago (Fort), Malacca Straits Mosque & Baba Nyonya Museum.
*Overnight stay at Malacca.
Day 02: Malacca – Port Dickson Beach - Kuala Lumpur (Local Breakfast)
After breakfast, check out hotel.
Proceed to Port Dickson Beach. Enjoy the sandy beach at Port Dickson with its beautiful shoreline that stretches for miles. Get into the sea for a swim where the tides are gentle. Catch the ride on the Jet-ski, Boat excursion, Banana-boat etc. that are available for the day (At own expense & subject to availability).
Depart for Kuala Lumpur.
Expected to arrive into Kuala Lumpur by 1900 hrs.
*** END OF OUR SERVICES ***
Note: The above itinerary is subject to the final discretion of the local land operator.
- 01 night accommodation at Tourist Class City Hotel in Malacca (Twin-share).
- 01 Local Breakfast & 01 Baba Nyonya Lunch.
- Entrance to Sultanate Palace Museum, Baba Nyonya Museum & Malacca River Cruise.
- Transfer & Sightseeing tour in air-conditioned Tour Vehicle as stated in the itinerary.
- Free Hotel pick-up and drop-off within 2 km radius from Petronas Twin Tower (KLCC).
- Tour conducted in English.
- Standard Travel Insurance.
- Malaysia Hotel Tourism Tax @ RM10 per room per night.
- Any others NOT mentioned in the program.
- A non-refundable deposit of RM500 is required upon booking & balance payment has to be made 14 days before date of arrival.
- Room is subject to availability at time of confirm booking.
- Please enquire on room availability & confirmation before making payment.
Before You Go
- Complimentary Pick-up & Drop-off Services are limited to major hotels within the Golden Triangle Area and within 2 km from Petronas Twin Tower (KLCC) otherwise a surcharge of MYR25.00 per person will be imposed and the guests are advised to pay in cash directly to our driver concern.
- Child with/without extra Bed/Mattress is subject to availability.
- Light Cabin Baggage for overnight stay only.
- Casual wear & decent dressing when visiting places of worship.
- Please bring along extra clothes, slippers & good walking shoes.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
When cancellation is made either by email against confirmed booking, the following charges shall apply.
More than 30 days notice – 25% of the tour fare.
Less than 14 days notice – 50% of the tour fare.
Less than 1 week notice – 100% of the tour fare.