Child (age 3-12): RM180
BEST OF MALACCA
Explore The Spectacular Mosque at Straits of Malacca, Malay Living Museum at Kampong Morten &
Malacca Sultanate Palace Museum!
Malacca a prosperous centre attracted powerful invaders and in 1511, the Portuguese took control of Malacca followed by the Dutch in 1641 and as from 1826 it was then ruled by the British East India Company. Today this once battered city shows it remnants left behind by each rule during its glorious days.
Tour Highlight: Stadhuy's (Red Square), Christ Church, Straits Mosque, St. Paul's Hill, Portuguese Settlement, Cheng Hoon Teng, Street of Harmony, Souvenirs Hunting at Jonker's Street, Porta de Santiago, Straits Mosque by the Sea, Traditional Malay Village Homes – Kampong Morten & Malacca Sultanate Palace Museum.
Tour code: MKZSIC
Duration: 10 hours
Hotel pick-up: 08.00am - 08.30am
Tour starts: 08.30am
* Local Lunch.
* Entrance to Malacca Sultanate Palace Museum & Malay Living Museum .
* Free pick-up and drop-off for Kuala Lumpur downtown hotels.
* Complimentary Pick-up & Drop-off Services are limited to major hotels within the Golden Triangle Area and within 2 km from Petronas Twin Tower (KLCC) otherwise a surcharge of MYR25.00 per person will be imposed and the guests are advised to pay in cash directly to our driver concern.
* Sightseeing tours in air-conditioned Tour Vehicle as per stated in the itinerary.
* Tour conducted in English.
*Tipping & any others NOT mentioned in the program.